English Wuhan
Chinese | English | Français | Japanese | korean | Deutsch
Living in Wuhan
     Useful Information on Living in Wuhan
     Property Lease
     Schooling for Foreign Children
     Marriage Adoption
     Medical Services
     Traffic Regulations
     Taxation and Tax Exemption
Instructions on property Transactions

    Foreign nationals who intend to reside or study in China for more than one year are allowed to purchase commercial properties needed for personal occupations. They are not, however, allowed to purchase commercial properties that are not for personal occupation.
    Overseas entities and individuals who are allowed to purchase commercial properties for their own occupation should make the purchase under their real names and complete the land use rights and property title registration formalities with the local land and property authority by presenting valid certificates (certificates showing the Chinese government approvals permitting their work or studies in China).
    A property deal that involves a foreign party should be notarized, and a power of attorney that authorizes the disposal of a property should also be notarized or witnessed by a lawyer.
English Wuhan